Teachers Auto Text
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Not Do Well on Test (Get Extra Help)

Go down

Did Not Do Well on Test (Get Extra Help) Empty Did Not Do Well on Test (Get Extra Help)

Post by TeachersAutoText Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:17 am

I send this for student's that are failing my class after we take a test.

Today we took a test in [Class] and [First Name] did not do well. [He/She] scored a [Assignment Percentage]. That makes [his/her] current grade in the class [Overall Percentage & Grade]. [First Name] may need to start going to the tutors we offer after school or come in for extra help from me. - Mr. Derrick

Copy the following code and paste in cell I72 then you can cut and paste in any cell in the I column that you would like.

="Today we took a test in "&D72&" and "&B72&" did not do well. "&O72&" scored a "&P72&". That makes "&K72&" current grade in the class "&J72&". "&B72&" may need to start going to the tutors we offer after school or come in for extra help from me. - Mr. Derrick"

TeachersAutoText
Admin

https://teachersautotext.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Did Not Do Well on Test (Get Extra Help) Empty Re: Did Not Do Well on Test (Get Extra Help)

Post by TeachersAutoText Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:21 am

Here is another message for students that did not do well.

Today we took a test in [Class] and [First Name] did not do well. [He/She] scored a [Assignment Percentage]. That makes [his/her] current grade in the class [Overall Percentage & Grade]. [First Name] needs to make sure [he/she] is understanding every problem on every homework or [he/she] will continue to struggle. - Mr. Derrick

Copy the following code and paste in cell I72 then you can cut and paste in any cell in the I column that you would like.

="Today we took a test in "&D72&" and "&B72&" did not do well. "&O72&" scored a "&P72&". That makes "&K72&" current grade in the class "&J72&". "&B72&" needs to make sure "&L72&" is understanding every problem on every homework or "&L72&" will continue to struggle. - Mr. Derrick"

TeachersAutoText
Admin

https://teachersautotext.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down